Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Recover a Deleted Blogger/Blogspot Blog Within 90 Days

Blogger never deletes your blog and there's always a chance to recover it. However, if you've deleted your account, then you can't recover your blog back.

I always do experiments on test blogs so, I created a lot of mess with these test blogs and one day I decided to delete them and I did that. After some days, I noticed that there's a link on my Dashboard like this:

How to Install Sitemeter on Blogger


So, I clicked Show all link and suddenly all of my Deleted blogs appeared again.

How to Install Sitemeter on Blogger


As you can see that there's an option Undelete this blog with every deleted blog. I clicked on Undelete this blog link of one of my deleted test blogs and Whoa!, my deleted blog is back again on my Dashboard. Hurray!

How to Install Sitemeter on Blogger


All posts of my recovered blog are there, layout is completely intact. You can also follow this simple method to recover your deleted blog.

Remember: Whenever you delete a blog, don't delete your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment